Kristine Hartland is responsible for the leadership and direction of PEACE Wealth Management, ensuring that financial planning activities are orderly, systematic, logical and Biblical in order to best serve clients’ needs.
Kristine has more than 20 years of professional experience in the areas of personal finance, investments, insurance, and wealth and financial planning. This includes almost 15 years with American Express Financial Advisors. Prior to this experience, she had 10 years of professional experience as a commercial/investment real estate broker.
Kristine has a passion for helping others effectively align their resources with their mission and maximize the impact of their assets for their family, future generations and the world around them. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband (Bob Hartland) and their three daughters, reading and playing the flute.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- FINRA – Series: 7, 24, 63 registrations*
- States: CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, NJ, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuities
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor
- International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists (ISCEBS)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Kingdom Advisors